Australasia Product Manager / Brochure Manager - Glasgow
Overview and what we offer
- Role to be based in either our Chester or Glasgow Office please note this a Maternity Leave cover position
- Hybrid up to 3 days a week at home within a reasonable distance of one of the local offices
- Refer a friend for £1000 bonus which is unlimited!
- Extra earning potential with Incentive Scheme
- Fam Trips
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Hotel and airline discounts
- Discounts on sporting events and tickets
- Exclusive discounts for mobile phone providers, designers, retailers, days out, gym memberships and much more
- Employee Assistance inc access to free counselling
If Only and Elegant Resorts are luxury tour operators, this role requires the management of market leading luxury product and DMC partners ensuring the very best quality, service and pricing is delivered to our customers at all times.
Responsible for managing relationships with suppliers, contracts and trading analysis throughout a designated region ensuring the right product and service is delivered in the most optimum way to our clients and agents. Charged with owning and managing these products the Product Manager will be responsible for choosing the best products in the market and in turn maximising sales, profit margins and marketing contributions for each brand. Targeted with significant ongoing growth in each defined region, within the UK luxury travel sector, to ensure and develop Elegant Resorts and If Only as prominent players in these destinations across B2C and B2B platforms. This role will also lead the brochure production process across the two brands
• Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure we partner with the most suitable, commercially beneficial suppliers to procure optimum sales and customer experience.
• Routinely monitor supplier costs and contracts, analysing whether direct contracts or use of sub-agents will benefit profit margins and competitiveness
• Negotiate appropriate special offers for key product, aiming wherever possible to secure exclusive deals for Elegant Resorts and If Only based on campaign activity or trading analysis and increased demand.
• Brochure production – plan paginations, write, edit and update copy, prepare briefs for external copywriters, source and select images, check pricing and proof brochure for accuracy and detail
• Contribute in full to internal sales, weekly trading, product and marketing meetings, both with requested, prepared content and in brainstorming discussions.
• Negotiate and deliver Sales and Marketing Agreements (SMA), brochure contributions and marketing support from programme suppliers across Elegant Resorts and If Only to set budgets
• Assist sales with pricing and product queries, building a strong relationship with teams.
• Provide sales teams with appropriate cheat sheets/price guides to aid familiarity with product, value and pricing.
• Ensure product information is thoroughly shared with all relevant Elegant Resorts and If Only offices.
High level of personal organisation, time management skills and work load prioritisation.
• Positive and helpful attitude, a good ambassador for the business.
• Results orientated with a focus on high quality service and business profit.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Clear, fast decision maker.
• Self motivated.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills